PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Thank you for visiting www.mymynd.co.uk or downloading our App (the “Site”) which is operated by MyMynd Ltd, of 27 Drayton Gardens, London, England N21 2NR (company number: 12347173) (“us” or “we”). These terms and conditions, together with any documents referred to within (the “Terms”) govern the use of our Site. By using our Site, you agree to comply with these Terms.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
- We permit access to our Site to you on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw your access or amend the content we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site and content is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site.
- Certain areas of the Site may be restricted to users that have received a link to their MyMynd assessment. If we send you by email a link or unique code to access your assessment then you must treat such link and/or unique code as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. You must promptly notify us if you suspect anyone else has obtained access to your link and/or unique code.
- Your right to access and use the Site will be terminated immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
USE OF OUR SITE CONTENT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are subject to copyright and are protected by worldwide intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site solely for the purposes of evaluating our products and services for your own private or internal business purposes, on the basis no content is modified in any way and any proprietary notices are not removed.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our Site (including any links to other sites and resources) is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for any content which is not published by us and have no control over content of any third party sites or resources linked to our Site.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and where it would otherwise be unlawful to do so.
- Subject to the foregoing, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
CHANGES TO THE SITE AND THESE TERMS
- We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs, changes in the law, regulatory requirements and our business priorities, which may also require changes to these Terms. Every time you wish to use this Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.