Unlock The Power Of Wellbeing
Empower employees to take control of their mental health and wellbeing and target wellbeing efforts at organisational needs.
MyMynd is a workplace mental health and wellbeing platform. We offer a consistent approach, identifying issues early and directing appropriate support, precisely where it is needed, unlocking the potential to thrive.
“The health and energy of people is our most valuable resource. MyMynd helps create a more resilient workforce who are better able to flourish and thrive”
- The BMI for the mind
- Early identification and intervention
- Data driven, targeting support precisely where needed
- Reducing suffering in silence & strengthening resilience to cope
- Unlocking the potential to thrive
The cost of poor mental health
In a typical workforce of 500 people
Employees experience poor mental health (75% don’t access support)
days lost to absence
Days p.a. lost to presenteeism (reduce productivity, decision quality, innovation)
Total cost of poor mental health
Cost of mental health to employer £1,697 per employee per year.
Poor mental health costs UK employers £45Bn per year.
1Deloitte UK Mental Health and Employers 2020.
How It Works
Step 1: Assess
MyMynd is based around a secure online behavioural health assessment taken confidentially by employees.
Evidenced based, developed by clinical psychologists, applying validated tools to provide a “BMI” for the mind.
Step 2: Understand
Results generate a Total Function Score across key indicators.
Employees get detailed understanding of both their mental (risks) and wellbeing (protective factors and resilience).
Employers get aggregated group data to inform wellbeing efforts at organisational needs.
Step 3: Improve
Priority concerns are flagged to our clinical psychologists for validation and further guidance.
Users access targeted resources/support specific to their own needs to strengthen wellbeing/ability to cope.
Users can retake the assessment regularly to track and manage progress.
The MyMynd Advantage
- Holistic behavioural health assessment: Mental health (risks) and wellbeing (resilience).
- Early identification and intervention: Proactive assessment avoids suffering and decline.
- 1-to-1 human intervention: High priority concerns flagged directly to practitioners for validation and further guidance.
- Improve resilience/ability to cope: Data driven content to precisely target support to specific needs of the individual.
- Multi-level reporting: Individual (confidential) and aggregated to prioritise wellbeing efforts at organisational needs.
- Trusted and secure: Administered by MyMynd to ensure employee confidentiality.
Henry Majed PhD
Our Clinical Advisors
Prof Rich Gilman
Dr Richard Hymans
To stay updated: