Unlock The Power Of Wellbeing
Cost Of Poor Mental Health
In a typical workforce of 500 people
Employees experience poor mental health.
Cost per employee pa.
Days lost to absence.
Days lost to presenteeism.
Total cost of poor employee mental health.
How It Works
Step 1: Assess
MyMynd is based around a secure online behavioural health assessment taken confidentially by employees.
Evidenced based, developed by clinical psychologists, applying validated tools to provide a “BMI” for the mind.
Step 2: Understand
Results generate a Total Function Score across key indicators.
Employees get detailed understanding of both their mental health (risks) and wellbeing (protective factors/resilience).
Employers get aggregated group data to inform wellbeing efforts at organisational needs.
Step 3: Improve
Priority concerns are flagged to our clinical psychologists for validation and further guidance.
Users access targeted resources/support specific to their own needs to strengthen wellbeing/ability to cope.
Users can retake the assessment regularly to track and manage progress.
The MyMynd Advantage
- Holistic behavioural health assessment: Mental health (risks) and wellbeing (resilience).
- Early identification and intervention: Proactive assessment avoids suffering and decline.
- 1-to-1 human intervention: High priority concerns flagged directly to practitioners for validation and further guidance.
- Improve resilience/ability to cope: Data driven content to precisely target support to specific needs of the individual.
- Multi-level reporting: Individual (confidential) and aggregated to prioritise wellbeing efforts at organisational needs.
- Trusted and secure: Administered by MyMynd to ensure employee confidentiality.
Proud to be working with the
Henry Majed PhD
Co-Founder - Commercial Strategy & Growth
Co-Founder - Product & Operations
Head of Responder Services
Head of Content
Prof Rich Gilman
Dr Michael Hymans PhD
Get In Touch
You can follow this link to access emergency helplines. If you are struggling right now or are in need of urgent support please click on the link and contact one of the helplines provided or your GP. Do not suffer in silence.